Thursday, March 23, 2006

Holy Halibat, It's Been One Whole Year?

Yup. It sure has. This blog is now one year old. It makes me want to do the Sulu Dance. I never thought it would last this long, or better yet, come to this, but indeed it has. No matter. No one reads this claptrap anyway. I guess it really is all about me. For you, the reader who never reads this, I give you two gifts as birthday presents to me. Or, uh, something. Behind door #1, I give you KITTENS:



Aw, ain't they somethin'? Now, as a side note, no one brings you kittens like The Poor Man. NO ONE (scroll down a bit here and you'll find one in a sailor suit). And you know what else? They have PONIES as well. Good ponies too. We may not have kittens here at the MC, but we're locked and loaded for the Blog Birthday, and we have an exclusive guest tonight that KICKS ASS. So, without further adieu, we give you Wilhelm:



As you can plainly see, he's pretty psyched about this special event, and we can't thank him enough for appearing with us tonight. Thank you, Wil. His appearance here tonight makes the B-Day celebration complete, and now, on to more useless flogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home