Saturday, February 11, 2006

Chew Off My Arm

That's what I would do if I were James Carville and I woke up with my appendage under this:



And not because of her looks and those dirty fingers (as offensive as they may be). Just look at what comes out of her mouth (regarding the Coretta Scott King funeral):

MATALIN: Well, when you're -- have no facts -- you know, there's no facts, there's no vision. Therefore, there's no hope, it's all hate, and it's all anger. So it's -- I'll say again, it's sad. Look, this -- we're at a time in our nation's history where we need all the best brains involved in the process, and one whole party has taken itself out of the game here.

SEAN HANNITY (co-host): Yeah.

MATALIN: And the reason that -- it's not their face. It's not their message. There's no policy, there's no facts. I mean, the attacks on the president yesterday completely missed the progress that's been made in the African-American community, which can be credited to President Bush. African-American homeownership at an all-time high --

HANNITY: Well --

MATALIN: -- the achievement gap between the white and black students at a high, closing, narrowing. I mean, you know, I think these civil rights leaders are nothing more than racists. And they're keeping constituency, they're keeping their neighborhoods and their African-American brothers enslaved, if you will, by continuing to let them think that they're -- or forced to think that they're victims, that the whole system is against them. Articulate it better, Sean; it's so sad to me.

Is she trying to win the "I'm The Most Vile Person On The Planet" contest? I think America learned all it needed to know about what George W. Bush thinks about the African-American community after the tragedy in New Orleans. Just when I think I've heard the worst thing ever from some GOP shitmouth, someone comes along and lowers the bar even farther. What's really sad is that an Ugly American like this will be with us for decades to come.

(thanks to Media Matters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home