Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This Can't Be Real

First of all, what is this?


Example


It's an Unborn Baby Ornament - US Troop Model!

Now, it is real? You bet it is. It's from Miss Poppy.com, where you can "spend your TRUE Christian Dollars" and "Where even your MONEY is saved". I'll admit it took me a minute to figure out why they would put "money" in capital letters (maybe you caught it before me). They mean your soul and your money will be saved. Get it?

For me, the description really takes the cake:
Protect our troops - from the womb to the war. What if the fetus you were going to abort would grow up to be a soldier bringing democracy to a godless dictatorship?
Ah, frankly, I'm really at a loss for words here...

(thanks to tbogg and so may it secretly begin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home