Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Racist America

I know Crooks and Liars will have the video up by tomorrow, but I just saw NonBlonde Michelle Malkin say to Fox News' Bill O'Reilly that we need to get to the bottom of how New Orleans' police and firefighters were "first obstructors, not first responders".

Why does Fox News let a known rascist on to criticize cops and fireman?

I've never seen such a tiny person so full of hate. This not only flips the "law and order" viewpoint on its head, it twists and mangles it into something I don't even recognize, let alone understand.

I guess people, even pundits, become detached from reality, but that statement was truly bizarre.

[And by the way, I've been arrested before, and I found the police to be rather understanding. I told them, "hey, I know you're just doing your job." As long as the ground rules are in place, and you don't give them any shit, they're really nice people.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home